WL 13 Drop Wheezal
For Functional Glandular Affections
Other Indicated symptoms
- The disorders in men and women including growth disturbance, increased body weight, thyroid dysfunction, and weak Immune system.
- In Regulating glandular activities and addressing its associated ailments.
- Arsenicum Iod
- Conium Mac
- Calc Iod
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Arsenicum Iod: Tonsils swollen. Thick membrane from fauces to lips. Breath fetid, glandular involvement. Great emaciation.
- Belladonna: Tonsils enlarged; throat feels constricted,extreme of thyroid toxemia.
- Baryta.Carb: Affects glandular structures. Submaxillary glands and tonsils swollen.
- Conium Mac: sudden loss of strength while walking, painful stiffness of legs. Growth of glands, glandular swellings. Enlarged glands. Acts on the glandular system, engorging and indurations.
- Calc Iod: . Thyroid enlargements about time of puberty. Uterine problems.
- Iodium: Thyroid enlarged with sensation of constriction. Swollen submaxillary glands.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.