WL 16 Drop Wheezal
Helps Regulate Blood Pressure
- Blood Pressure Regulator
- Hypertension associated with heaviness, palpitation, breathlessness.
- Allium Sativum
- Rauwolfia Serp
- Viscum album
- Crataegus Oxy
- Arnica Montana
- Melilotus Alba
- Cactus Grandi
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Allium Sativum: Has vaso-dilatory properties. Arterial hypotension begins usually in 30 to 45 minutes after twenty to forty drop doses of the tincture.
- Rauwolfia Serp: It is helpful in high blood-pressure without marked atheromatous changes in the vessels.
- Viscum album: Weight and oppression of heart; as if a hand were squeezing it; tickling sensation about heart. Helps in Dilated Blood vessels.
- Valeriana.Off: Hysteria, over-sensitiveness, nervous affections
- Crataegus Oxy: Produces giddiness, lowered pulse, and air hunger and lowering the blood-pressure. Acts on muscle of heart, and is a heart tonic. Pulse accelerated, irregular, feeble, intermittent.
- Arnica Montana: Marked effect on the blood. Affects the venous system inducing stasis. Helps to control hemorrhagic conditions. Relaxed blood vessels. Pulse feeble and irregular.
- Melilotus Alba: Congestions and hemorrhages is the action of the medicine.
- Cactus Grandi: Acts on circular muscular fibers, hence constrictions. Tobacco heart. Violent palpitation.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.