WL 17 Drop Wheezal
Increases Muscular Strength of Heart and Corrects Hypotony.
- Aco. Nap
- Baryta. Carb
- Cactus. Grand
- Conium. Mac
- Crataegus Oxy
- China. Off
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Aco. Nap: Indicates in full, hard; tense and bounding pulse; sometimes intermits.
- Baryta. Carb: Accelerates the heart's action at first, blood pressure much increased, contraction of blood vessels.
- Cactus Grand: Helps relieve Congestions; irregular distribution of blood. Constriction, very acute pains and stitches in heart; pulse feeble, irregular, quick, without strength.
- Conium. Mac: Great debility in the morning in bed. Weakness of body and mind, trembling, and palpitation. Caries of sternum. Enlarged glands.
- Crataegus Oxy: Produces giddiness, lowered pulse, and air hunger and checks blood-pressure. Acts on muscle of heart, and is a heart tonic.
- China. Off: Debility and weakness associated with many complaints. Suffocative attacks, syncope; anemia and dropsy are well relieved.
- Gelsemium: Slow pulse, tired feeling, sensation as if heart would stop if he doesnt move, helps to improve the muscular co-ordination.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.