WL 18 Drop Wheezal
Runny nose, cold and high body temperature.
Other Indicated symptoms
- It gives relief from runny nose, associated rise of temperature.
- Sore throat, cough with bodyache.
- Eupatorium Perf
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Aco.Nap: Coryza much sneezing, Red, dry, constricted, numb, prickling, burning, stinging, Cough, dry, short, hacking.
- Baptisia: Heat all over, with occasional chills. Constriction of chest.
- Bryonia: Mucous membranes are all dry.Dry, hacking cough from irritation in upper trachea. Easy, profuse perspiration.
- Eucalyptus: Chronic catarrhal, purulent and fetid discharge. Enlarged, ulcerated tonsils and inflamed throat. Profuse expectoration of offensive muco-pus. Irritative cough. Elevation of temperature. Discharges show a tendency to foulness, high temperature, accelerated but not strong pulse.
- Eupatorium Perf: Coryza, with sneezing. Influenza, with great soreness of muscles and bones. Chronic loose cough, chest sore.
- Gelsemium: Acute coryza, with dull headache and high body temperature. Throat feels rough with painful swallowing. Dry cough, with sore chest and fluent coryza.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.