WL 22 Drop Wheezal
Migraine is severe or painful headache associated with either of the symptoms which include a pounding headache, nausea, vomiting, and light sensitivity. It is usually unilateral on one side and symptoms differ from person to person.
For Migraine and Nervous Headaches
Other Indicated symptoms
- It relieves intense throbbing or a pulsating sensation in one part of the head or severe headaches in general.
- Different types of headache with nausea vomiting.
- Cimicifua. Rac
- Iris. Vers
- Spigelia. Mar B
- Gelsemium. Semp
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Cimicifuga. Rac: It lessens the frequency and force of the pulse, soothes pain. Pains like electric shocks here and there. Shooting and throbbing pains in head after mental worry, over-study.
- Iris. Vers: Frontal headache, with nausea. Scalp feels constricted. Right temples especially affected. Blur vision before eyes.
- Sang.Can: Periodical sick headache; pain begins in occiput, spreads upwards, and settles over eyes, especially right. Pain in small spot over upper left parietal bone. Burning in eyes. Pain in the back of head like a flash of lightning.
- Spigelia. Mar: Complaints of pain associated with pain and stiffness of eyelids. Slight giddiness with tendancy to tremor when standing in erect position.
- Belladonna: Pain, fullness, especially in forehead, also occiput, and temples. Boring of head into pillow; drawn backward and rolls from side to side. Pain worse light, noise, jar, lying down and in afternoon.
- Epiphegus: Pressing pain in temples from without inwards, worse, left side. Headaches from nerve tire caused by mental or physical exhaustion preceded by hunger.
- Gelsemium. Semp: General prostration. Dizziness, drowsiness, dullness, and trembling. Heaviness of head, Dull, heavy ache, with heaviness of eyelids; bruised sensation headache, with muscular soreness of neck and shoulders.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician