WL 24 Drop Wheezal
Travel sickness is Motion sickness which is commonly seen in people. Symptoms like nausea, vomiting, giddiness are associated with it. Motion sickness progresses from a feeling of uneasiness to sweating and/or dizziness. It is caused by the mixed signals sent to the brain by the eyes and the inner ear.
Relieves Nausea, Dizziness & Fatigue
Other Indicated symptoms
- It helps to relieve the nausea and vomiting
- Headache, dizziness and weakness associated with travel sickness is relieved.
- Nux Vom
- Cocculus Ind
- Colchicum Aut
Action of Indivudual Ingredients
- Hyoscyamus: Nausea, with vertigo. Vomiting, with burning in stomach.
- Tabacum: It helps to relieve the nausea, giddiness, death-like pallor, vomiting, icy coldness, and sweat, with the intermittent pulse.
- Nux Vom: Nausea and vomiting, with much retching, Difficult belching of gas. Wants to vomit, but cannot. Weight and pain in stomach; worse, eating
- Aethusa: Symptoms associated with gastro intestinal disturbances, Violent vomiting of a white frothy matter. Vomiting, with sweat and great weakness, Vertigo with drowsiness
- Cocculus Ind: Nausea, especially when riding or sitting up, Cramp, in stomach during and after meal.
- Colchicum Aut: Pain in stomach and flatulence. The smell of food causes nausea even to fainting, Vomiting of mucus, bile and food, worse, any motion.
- Ipecac: It is of great use in persistent nausea and vomiting, Constant nausea and vomiting, with pale, twitching of face. Vomits food, bile, blood, mucus.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.