WL 30 Drop Wheezal
Wheezal WL-30 Pain Gone Drops
Pain is a feeling triggered in the nervous system. Pain may be sharp or dull. It may come and go, or it may be constant. You may feel pain in one area of your body, such as your back, abdomen, chest, or pelvis or you may feel pain all over, such as when your muscles ache.
For Muscular pains and Arthralgia.
- Berberis Vulg.
- Aconitum. Napellus.
- Rhododendron Chry.
- Rhus Tox.
- Kalmia Lat.
Action Of Individual Ingredients
- Berberis Vulg: All Berberis pains radiate, Often called for in arthritic affections with urinary disturbances. Wandering, radiating pains. Intense weariness and lameness of legs after walking a short distance. Post-operative pain in lumbar region.
- Causticum: Drawing pains in the muscular and fibrous tissues, progressive loss of muscular strength. Unsteadiness of muscles of forearm and hand. Numbness; loss of sensation.
- Aconitum Napellus: Numbness and tingling; shooting pains, icy coldness and insensibility of hands and feet. Bruised pains.
- Chamomilla: Pains unbearable, associated with numbness. Insupportable pain in loins and hips. Lumbago. Stiffness of neck muscles.
- Rhododendron Chry: Rheumatic tearing in all limbs, Pains in bones in spots, and reappear by change of weather.
- Rhus Tox: Rhus affects fibrous tissue markedly-joints, tendons. Pains tearing in tendons, ligaments, and fascie. Loss of power in forearm and fingers.
- Kalmia Lat: Pains shift rapidly, Pains affect a large part of a limb, or several joints, and pass through quickly. Weakness, numbness, pricking, and sense of coldness in limbs.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.