WL 32 Drop Wheezal
Renal Pain is mostly caused due to kidney stones, pains that radiate from the back of abdomen to the loins, thighs. Other renal causes are associated with renal pains.
For the Referred Kidney pains
- Berberis vulg
- Aco Nap
- Rubia Tinc
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Berberis vulg: Colic pain radiating, shooting outwards, sticking, burning, smarting, sore, insensible to heat and cold. Urinary system - Gurgling or bubbling sensations in the kidneys, especially, left sided. Urine greenish, blood red, with thick slimy mucus.
- Aco Nap: Tenesmus and burning at neck of bladder. Burning in urethra. Renal region sensitive.
- Lycopodium: In calculi with pain shooting across lower abdomen from right to left. Red sand in urine.
- Cantharis: Intolerable urging and tenesmus. Nephritis with bloody urine. Intolerable pains, cutting before, during, and after urine.
- Sarsaparilla: Pain from right kidney downwards. Renal colic. Severe pain at the conclusion of urination.
- Rubia Tinc: It helps cleanse and detoxify the kidneys. It is also helpful in checking kidney stone formation and decreasing the size of existing kidney stones. It also safely binds calcium in the urinary tract and decreases the growth rate of urinary calcium crystals.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.
We Also Recommend
Cydonia vulgaris Q schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India