WL 36 Drop Wheezal
The term sciatica describes the symptoms of leg pain, possibly tingling, numbness, or weakness that originate in the lower back and travel through the buttock and down the large sciatic nerve in the back of each leg. It is not a diagnosis and is common symptom associated with medical conditions like: Degenerative disc diseases, Lumbar spondylitis etc.
For Sciatica, Paraesthesis and Formication
- Tingling and Numbness in the extremities
- Drawing pains in the thighs and backache with stiffness.
- Aconiete Nap
- Gnaphalium Poly
- Kali Iod
- Mag Phos
Action Of Individual Ingredients
- Aconiete Nap: Sudden Numbness and tingling; shooting pains; icy coldness and insensibility of hands and feet. Crawling and tingling, as if bruised. Stiffness in nape of neck.
- Arsenic: Helps in Trembling, twitching, spasms, weakness, heaviness, uneasiness in the limbs. Cramps in calves. Swelling of feet. Sciatica. Burning pains.
- Colocynth: Sciatic pain, left side, drawing, tearing; better, pressure and heat; worse, gentle touch. Contraction of the muscles. Pain down right thigh; muscles and tendons feel too short; numbness with pains.
- Gnaphalium Poly: Intense pain along the sciatic nerve; numbness alternates with pain. Frequent pains in calves and feet. Chronic backache in lumbar region; better resting on back.
- Kali Iod: Pain in small of back and coccyx. Pain in hip, forcing limping. Sciatica; cannot stay in bed; worse at night and lying on affected side. Formication of lower extremities when sitting, better lying down.
- Mag Phos: Sciatica; feet very tender. Darting pains, General muscular weakness.
- Tellurium: Pain in sacrum, Pain from last cervical to fifth dorsal vertebra, very sensitive; worse touch. Sciatica; worse right side, coughing, straining, and at night, with sensitive vertebral column.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician