WL 48 Drop Wheezal
Fibroid is abnormal growth that develop in or on a woman’s uterus. Sometimes, these tumors become quite large and cause severe abdominal pain and heavy periods. In other cases, they cause no signs or symptoms at all. The growths are typically benign (noncancerous).
- Heavy bleeding between or during your periods that includes blood clots
- Pain in the pelvis and/or lower back
Other Indicated symptoms
- Menstruation that lasts longer than usual
- Pressure or fullness in your lower abdomen
- Swelling or enlargement of the abdomen
- Calcarea Fluor
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Calcarea Fluor: A powerful tissue remedy for hard, stony glands.
- Conium: Acts on the glandular system, engorging and Indurating it. Menses delayed and scanty; parts sensitive. Breasts enlarge and become painful before and during menses. Dull aching in lumbar and sacral region.
- Elaterium: Much yawning and stretching. Pain extends down extremities. Pains during menses associated with vomiting and purging.
- Hydrastis: White vaginal discharge, worse after menses, acrid and corroding, shreddy, tenacious, excessive bleeding. Dull, heavy, dragging pain and stiffness, particularly across lumbar region.
- Thuja: Profuse white discharge; thick, greenish. Severe pain in left inguinal region. Menses scanty, retarded.
- Thyroidinum: Acts better with pale patients. Swelling of the breast,weak pulse, tendency to fainting, palpitation, cold hands and feet. Complaints associated with thyroid problems.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.