WL 49 Drop Wheezal
Warts are small, self-limited tumors caused by one of over 100 types of human papilloma viruses . Warts are raised bumps on your skin. Warts are usually painless. But a wart that grows in a spot where you put pressure, such as on a finger or on the bottom of the foot, can be painful. A wart is a skin growth. Tiny blood vessels grow into the core of the wart to supply it with blood.
Warts on the body, on different parts.
- Ant crud
- Calcarea Fluor
- Cistus can
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Antim crud: Horny warts on hands and soles. Weakness and shaking of hands in writing. Inflamed corns.
- Calcarea Fluor: Hard swelling on the cheek, with pain, Chaps and cracks. Fissures or cracks in the palms of the hands, or hard skin. Hard, elevated edges of ulcer, surrounding skin purple and swollen. Encysted swelling at the back of the wrist.
- Cistus can: Skin of hands hard, thick, dry, fissured; deep cracks. Itching of swollen hands and arms.
- Mezereum: Eruptions ulcerate and form thick scabs under pus matter is present. Head covered with thick, leathery crusts, under which pus collects
- Thuja: Tubercles, warts, Dry skin, with brown spots.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician
Available in 30 ml pack